Tomorrow we re-open our worship services, praise God!
Both congregations will hold worship services at 10:30 AM, in our usual
locations on Reed Street and Broad Street.
If you are coming to the worship service in either location, please note:
1. Chairs have been spaced for social distancing. Please sit only with
your household, and maintain the 6-foot social distancing from others.
2. Surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned, and good cleaning will be
3. Please wear a mask the entire time you are inside the church building.
(You may have heard that the city has just mandated this for all indoor
gatherings.) Your mask protects me, and my mask protects you. This is a good
and necessary way we can “love our neighbors as ourselves” as we worship
together in the time of this still-present coronavirus.
4. Please use good hygiene for washing and disinfecting your hands.
5. As much as we would like to, please prepare yourself to NOT do hugs or
6. Sunday School will NOT be held at the building as of yet- we will have our usual Webex Sunday School at 12:00. EC Kids (Wednesdays) and Youth Group (Fridays) will continue to meet in lieu of kids Sunday School for the present time.
If you are not able to come, or do not yet feel comfortable coming out to a
worship service: We will also continue using Webex online at 10:30 AM as we have been. Our plan is to continue our public worship services with Webex running live every Sunday at 10:30 AM, to accommodate everyone’s health situation. Please note that tomorrow we will be using Webex via a “hotspot,” so the connection may be spotty at times. But don’t be discouraged if that happens. We are in the process of upgrading our internet for the future, so it should be much better for the rest of the summer.
Info for signing-in or calling-in to Webex for the service live at 10:30 AM:
a) For video: sign in using this link from your computer or smartphone:
b) For audio: dial in from your phone using this number & access code:
Access code: 625 786 998