We will be continuing our Fall sermon series called, Need Change? (Finding Hope from People Who Found Change). Each message looks at different Bible characters whose lives changed when it seemed impossible. If they could find change, maybe we can, too…
Tomorrow I will preach a message from Luke 7:36-50 entitled, “The Transforming Power of a Great Forgiveness.” We will see Jesus in an incredible interaction with a religious man and a sinful woman in a room full of people. It is full of life-changing surprise about forgiveness and love for our lives today.
So please join us for the Worship Service tomorrow at 10:30 AM, in person or by WebEx.
Our song response will be in person, and also by YouTube.
Sunday School for 5th-12th Grades and Adults will follow the service at 12:00 PM, in person (Adult Class also by Webex).
A recording of the sermon will be posted on the church website later in the day.
1. Chairs are spaced for social distancing. Please sit with your household and maintain 6-foot social distancing from others.
2. Surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned, and good cleaning will be ongoing in our buildings.
3. Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while you are inside the church building.
4. Please use good hygiene for washing and disinfecting your hands.
5. As much as we would like to, please do not do hugs or handshakes yet.
a) For video: sign in using this link from your computer or smartphone:
b) For audio only: dial in from your phone using this number & access code:
Access code: 625 786 998
YouTube (Song Response after Sermon):