This Sunday, will be the second sermon in the “Project Connect” series, entitled, “Let’s Hang Out.” We will look at various Scripture texts, as we consider what the nature of our Triune God has to do with our life together as a community of faith.
So please join us for the Worship Service on 1/10 at 10:30 AM, in person or remotely.
Our song response will be in person and also by YouTube.
Sunday School for 5th-12th Grades and Adults will follow the service at 12:00 PM, in person and virtually.
(See below for the various Webex and YouTube links you will need on 1/10.)
A recording of the sermon will be posted on the church website later on Sunday.
Worship Service and Sunday School In Person:
1. Please wear a cloth mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while you are in the church building.
2. Please use good hygiene for washing and disinfecting your hands.
3. Chairs are spaced for social distancing. Please sit with your household and maintain 6-foot social distancing from others.
4. Surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned, and good cleaning will be ongoing in our buildings.
5. As much as we would like to, please do not do hugs or handshakes yet.
Worship Service By Webex:
a) For video: sign in using this link from your computer or smartphone:
b) For audio only: dial in from your phone using this number & access code:
Access code: 625 786 998
Song Response After Sermon By YouTube:
Adult Sunday School By YouTube:
Youth Sunday School By Webex:
Children Sunday School By Webex: