This Sunday is the final sermon in the “Project Connect” series, entitled, “Trusting Others With Our Struggles.” This is a challenging aspect of our life together. It feels risky to share our painful personal stuff with others, and it’s hard to know who to trust. We will look at various Scriptures, primarily Proverbs 17:17, 18:24, and Ecclesiastes 4:9-12, as we seek to grow in this area of our life together in Christ.
So please join us for the Worship Service at 10:30 AM, in person or remotely.
Our song response will be in person and also by YouTube.
Sunday School for 5th-12th Grades and Adults will follow the service at 12:00 PM, in person and remotely.
(See below for the various Webex and YouTube links you will need.)
A recording of the sermon will be posted on the church website later on Sunday.
Worship Service and Sunday School In Person:
1. Please wear a cloth mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while you are in the church building.
2. Please use good hygiene for washing and disinfecting your hands.
3. Chairs are spaced for social distancing. Please sit with your household and maintain 6-foot social distancing from others.
4. Surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned, and good cleaning will be ongoing in our buildings.
5. As much as we would like to, please do not do hugs or handshakes yet.
Worship Service By Webex:
a) For video: sign in using this link from your computer or smartphone:
b) For audio only: dial in from your phone using this number & access code:
Access code: 625 786 998
Song Response After Communion By YouTube:
Adult Sunday School By YouTube:
Youth Sunday School By Webex: