This Sunday we continue a new spring sermon series called, “Real Hope and Real Change for Real Problems”, with “Finding Joy” 2 Corinthians 1:23-2:11 The Apostle Paul wrote this letter in response to a hard season in his own life and in the Church in Corinth. There were times he wasn’t sure if he or they would make it. This letter reflects on getting through all kinds of troubles. We have experienced some hard times over the past year, too. May this letter be a source of great encouragement to us
If you are unable to join us in person at the church building because of health issues or awaiting COVID vaccination, please see below for the various Webex and YouTube links for live streaming online access. (Please Note: The Worship Service, the Adult Sunday School Class, and the Youth Sunday School Class are all offered both in person and online. The Children’s Sunday School Class is offered in person only.)
A recording of the sermon will be posted later on the church website.
Worship Service In Person At 10:30 AM:
1. Please wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times while you are in the church building.
2. Please use good hygiene for washing and disinfecting your hands.
3. Chairs are spaced for social distancing. Please sit with your household and maintain 6-foot social distancing from others.
4. Surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned, and good cleaning will be ongoing in our buildings.
5. As much as we would like to, please do not do hugs or handshakes yet.
Worship Service Online At 10:30 AM:
a) For video: sign in using this link from your computer or smartphone:
b) For audio only: dial in from your phone using this number & access code:
Access code: 625 786 998
Adult Sunday School:
Youth Sunday School Online Around 12:00 PM: